Intermediates Course for Noahides
During this course you will learn all about the exact religious parameters of Noahidism, including Maimonides explanation on the fundamental obligations and what a Ben Noah may observe further as a practical reward. Practical examples will be given on shabbat, charity, kosher and circumcision and what is the Noahide relation to these commandments.
At the end of this course you will have acquired the fundamentals of the religious parameters for Noahides according to Torah. You will also have understood the practical examples of the special permissions for the observance of logical Jewish commandments beyond the 7 Noahide Commandments. You will receive your Graduate Certificate by email if you pass with 80% and a special badge if you get 100%.
You will than be ready to take the next course for Advanced Noahides on the Foundations of the Noahide Code - Torah Study, Prayer, Blessings, Good Traits of Character and Teshuva and heir practical application in daily life. Wishing you a lot of success in becoming a Hassid Umot HaOlam, closer to G.d, by fulfilling His Will in an outstanding way Bezrat Hashem!
- You will learn all about "the making up of new religions”!
- How G-d’s Words were changed by people throughout the ages.
- You will learn about practical examples of commandments in Torah which may be observed or not by Noahides besides the seven universal commandments.
- You will learn what are the exact and precise religious parameters, or the frame of relationship between G-d and man for Noahides.
- You will learn in a very clear way the subject of the relation of Noahides towards the Jewish Sabbath.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 4,09 hours
- Skill level Intermediates
- Language English
- Students 57
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Video Lessons & Quizzes
After every Lesson you have 5 multiple choice questions to answer to be sure you got the main concepts. 5 Handouts - Be sure to read it before each lesson. 4 Audio Lessons - To give your further insights on the subject of every lesson.
and 56 students enrolled.