Seven Gates of Knowledge
The foundation of all proper opinions and all proper traits in a person's behavior, as well as the purpose of all knowledge in general, is the knowledge of G-d, may He be blessed. Therefore, the first required step in the spiritual ascent of a person is to try to know G-d: the recognition of G-d's Existence and His essential Unity.
PATH OF THE NOAHIDE
Like the orchard and the inn that Abraham established in Beer-Sheba, this course sets out a spiritual and moral path for a Gentile (a Non-Jew) who desires to become righteous in God's eyes, and to achieve a closer personal relationship with God, our Creator. The ability to achieve this requires access to knowledge of the character traits and attitudes that one should cultivate in order to advance in this path. By entering into the "Seven Gates" that are explained in this book, it is possible for a person to reveal and nurture the "image of God" in which we are created. In response to one's own sincere efforts in this direction, he will be aided and blessed from Above to become a "servant of God."
- You will understand during this wonderful course the different aspects of the image of G-d within every person.
- You will learn to recognize G-d's Existence and His Essential Unity.
- You will understand further on the Unity of G-d, His Powers & the mistaken belief in imaginary independent deities.
- You will learn to recognise Divine Providence and to reflect upon faith and trust in G-d.
- You will receive further insights in bringing the recognition of G-d into one's heart and deeds.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3.33 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 30
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
and 16 students enrolled.