- After the past two years of our successful events in Jerusalem, next summer's International Annual Noahide Conference will offer a new experience to the participating Noahides. Our panel of expert Rabbis of the Noahide Academy will present new topics during the lectures and workshops. We will tour new sites in Jerusalem and travel to new inspiring places in Israel.
For those who will be joining us for the first time, you may be assured of feeling immersed in the Holy Land of Israel, and in the Divine Message of the Noahide Code as the guideline for a truly fulfilled life.
PROGRAM IN BRIEF
- Day 1: Opening Lectures and Workshop at the Hotel.
- Day 2: Morning Lectures and Afternoon Visit to the Old City of Jerusalem including the Temple Institute, the Western Wall Tunnels, and King David’s Tomb.
- Day 3: Trip to the Old City of Tsaft and to Meron, which include the Synagogue of the holy AriZal and the Tomb of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai (author of the Zohar).
- Day 4: Group Morning Prayers, followed by Lectures and Presentations. Afternoon visit to Hebron, burial place of Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah.
- Day 5: Noahide Declarations, Lectures, & Grand Conclusion
- 5 days/4 nights at the Jerusalem Gold Hotel;
- Breakfasts and dinners included (unlimited);
- Guided tours in Jerusalem and its surroundings;
- Tours in other ancient cities of Israel;
- Expert Lectures on vital topics for Noahide individuals, families and communities;
- Interactive Workshops;
- Communal Prayers and Torah Studies;
- Personal encounters with our Rabbis and with other Noahides from around the world;
- And much more...
Pre-Registration up to November 30th by email to email@example.com
First Phase - Early Registration Price: $895 - until January 15th
- Hotel: 5 days/4 nights in a double room with Breakfasts & Dinners.
- Tours in climate-controlled buses with a tour guide in English.
- Entrance to touristic places and specially selected attractions;
- Entrance to the proceedings in our conference halls;
- Participation at the workshops.
Discount for bringing a friend: 10%
Group Discounts - for 5 people: 15%
Group Discounts - for 10 people: 20%
We are available for discussing discounts on a personal basis as well.
Possibility of getting the Conference & Tours with no Hotel: $695 / $875 / $995
Possibility of getting the Conference with Hotel & No Tours: $ 725 / $915 / $1045
Possibility of getting the Conference with no Hotel & No Tours: $495 / $675 / $875
Please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy for Refunding: 30 days (excluding the last phase)
Commentary of Christina regarding last year's conference:
I have been reading and studying the books I purchased while I was at the 2017 Noahide Convention, and they have been immensely helpful and interesting for me. These books included "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner, "The theory and Practice of Universal Ethics" by Rabbi Shimon Cowen, and "Seven Gates of Righteous Knowledge" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner & Rabbi Dr. Michael Schulman.
I cannot begin to express to you how very much I enjoyed this convention, the people, the wisdom of the Rabbis (including yourself Rabbi Perets), and the enveloping fellowship with those attending. I felt a sense of belonging and identity, a peace of mind that continues to remain with me. My family and close friends have commented on how “contented” I look since my return from Israel. The convention was certainly medication for my soul. I have seen the dates for the 2018 Convention and I will be attending.
Thank you again for arranging such a wonderful 2017 Noahide Convention, and I look forward to 2018."
Kind regards, Christina Seaton-Thomson