top of page

Noahide Fellowship

Public·725 members

What are The Seven Commandments of HaShem?

1. I Believe and Trust the One True G-d, The G-d of Israel, HaShem, Havayah I will never worship any idol or follow any false man-made philosophies or ideologies.

2. I Will Honor HaShem, the G-d of Israel and Praise Him I will not blaspheme, disrespect or swear falsely in the Holy Name of HaShem.

3. I Will Honor the Sanctity of Human Life I will not injure, murder, embarrass in public or act with cruelty towards any of my fellow Noahides or Jews, the Members of the Holy Covenant.

4. I Will Honor My Family I will not commit adultery or any sexual transgression and pursue a life of Marriage & Children.

5. I Will Honor the Property of My Fellows I will not steal, induce into error, make fake measures, or kidnap any person.

6. I Will Respect the Life of All Living Creatures and Nature I will not be cruel to animals or eat flesh severed from a still-living animal.

7. I Will Honor these Divine Laws, Pursue Justice and my Country’s Laws I will contribute to Reinforce correctness of the legal system and the administration of justice.

Bruce Littlejohn
Nto Khasu
Simone Cordeiro
Jeffery  C.

About

Where people who are new to Torah life Style can get connect...

Members

bottom of page