1. He will be a direct patrilineal descendant of King David.
2. The King Messiah will rise up and restore the monarchy of David as it was in earlier times.
3. He will gather the dispersed of Israel.
4. He will see to it that the Temple is rebuilt and that sacrifices, the Sabbath, and jubilees are observed. He will make sure that every Jew is Torah observant.
5. He will teach people about HaShem  and provide awareness and knowledge about G-d.
6. This awareness and knowledge will result in a Universal worship of G-d.
7. Wickedness and sin will not happen anymore.
8. Through this, there will be peace and harmony in creation.
9. Sickness and death will cease to exist, and after a certain period of time the dead will be resurrected.
 The name "HaShem" is used for the Tetragrammaton.
Brought By Angelique Sijbolts
Angelique Sijbolts is one of the main writers for the Noahide Academy. She has been an observant Noahide for many years. She studies Torah with Rabbi Perets every week. Angelique invests much of her time in editing video-lectures for the Rabbis of the Academy and contributes in administrating the Academy's website in English and Dutch. She lives in the north of the Netherlands. Married and mother of two sons. She works as a teacher in a school with students with special needs. And is a Hebrew Teacher for the levels beginners en intermediate. She likes to walk, to read and play the piano.
With thanks to dr. Michael Schulman
With thanks to Whitney Ann Sieverink-McNair
© Copyright, all rights reserved. If you enjoyed this article, we encourage you to distribute it further.
NoahideAcademy.org's copyright policy.