Expertise in Monotheism II
It is an obligation to eliminate the worship of idols when it comes under one’s domain, including its service, and all that is done for it and pertains to it, to the extent that the name of the idol should have no remnant left there, as it says, “You shall utterly destroy all the places where the nations that you are dispossessing worshiped their gods… And you shall break apart their altars; you shall smash their pillars; and their asherah trees you shall burn in the fire; their carved images you shall cut down; and you shall obliterate their names [of those idols] from that place.”
- 6 Video Lessons
- 6 Handouts
- 6 NEW Quizzes
- 6 Audio Lessons
- 1 Certificate
At the end of the course you will have acquired the expert knowledge in the laws regarding identification and getting read of idolatrous objects and practices. You will get your certificate by passing the lessons quizzes with 80% or more . You will then have concluded the full course on the Expertise in Monotheism and may call your self a knowledgeable Monotheist.
- You will learn all about the the obligation to eliminate idol worship and the prohibition of benefiting from it.
- You will learn all about the aspects of idolatry from which benefit is allowed and nullification of idols.
- You will learn all about the objects offered to idols and decorations of idols.
- You will learn all about the prohibition against aiding idol worshipers.
- You will learn all about the practices which are forbidden as customs of idol worshipers.
- You will learn all about the prohibition of swearing or vowing in the name of an idol.
Success in becoming a Hassid Umot HaOlam (Pious of the Nations of the World), closer to your Creator by fulfilling His Will in an outstanding way!
A Hassid Umot HaOlam is a Gentile who earns eternal spiritual reward by accepting upon himself to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments. He is careful in their observance because the Holy One, blessed be He, commanded them to Moses in His Torah.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level Very Advanced
- Language English
- Students 62
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Video Lessons, Handouts & Quizzes
After each video lesson, be sure to read the handout; then you should be able to take the quiz and pass this lesson.
The audio lessons allow you to hear the classes on your phone and to give your further insights on the lesson's topics.
and 48 students enrolled.